1. How can I buy the DVD if I cannot attend the launch?
The English version DVD will be available for purchase by the end of December 2011 from main distributor:
(NEW HQ @ NZX Ara Damansara)
No. 25, Jalan PJU 1A/41B,
NZX Commercial Centre, Ara Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya
DVDs can also be obtained through:
KL and PJ: Eric Chua - email@example.com 019- 2821168 / Philip Marc- firstname.lastname@example.org 0167163722
Klang: Thomas Goh - email@example.com 013-3406011
Penang: Quah - firstname.lastname@example.org 019-4460603
2. How much is the DVD?
The price for the DVD needs to be obtained through your local/nearest distributor (see above).
4. When will the Mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien versions be available for sale?
The Mandarin version will be available tentatively around Chinese New Year 2012. The Cantonese & Hokkien Versions will be available at a later to-be-announced date.
5. How can I attend a launch?
Check the website for scheduled launches and call any contact persons listed. If no contact is mentioned, simply show up at the venue and sign in at the counters there.
6. Will there be Chinese subtitles while we wait for the Mandarin version to be out?
No, there will be no Chinese subtitles in the English version.
7. Can the DVD be played in my country?
The DVD is currently encoded for ALL REGIONS. Playback is possible anywhere in the world. The DVD formatting standard is PAL.
8. Will there be a HD version on Blu-ray?
No, there will not be a HD version on Blu-ray.
9. Can I request a launch of the Mandarin, Cantonese & Hokkien versions to be hosted at my church?
Yes, please email Reggie Lee at email@example.com with Subject heading "Request for WatCh launch"
10. Can I show the documentary in church/public/school/college? Where do I get permission?
Yes, you can. Just email Reggie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject heading "Permission to screen WatCh"